I wanted to share a quick DIY recipe for those days when #momlife or #stresslife doesn’t allow for time to wash your hair…because let’s be honest, we’ve all been thurr. Yes, even you men…though I don’t think your hair being unwashed really looks much different. LOL YOU GOT IT SO EASY! Just kidding..but really.
So here’s a recipe for all my ladies out there that need some extra umph for that hair that is a little greasier than you’d like it to be. <3
- 1/3 cup of cornstarch (more or less)
- 1/2 tbls of baking soda (more or less)
- 2 drops of Young Living’s Cedarwood essential oil – Has been used by many for hair loss prevention
- 1 drop of Young Living’s Tea Tree essential oil – Will help soak up the oils
- 2-4 drops of Young Living’s Lavender essential oil – Has been used by many for hair growth
You can substitute the Lavender for your favorite smell. Some ideas might be: Stress Away, Orange, Jasmine, Rose, etc.This recipe is super easy and works great! For dark hair, you can add non-sweetened cocoa powder. Enjoy your fresh, non-oily hair!!
Click here to watch a short video on how to make the recipe <3